Sunday, January 10, 2010

Retro Post #1

Inspired by my blogging friends I'm taking a stab at doing a retro post. It seemed fitting since I, too don't have a camera at my disposal at the moment. So I dug this shots out of the My Pictures archives-

December 2007 Belly Shots

I was due with Kate on April 1. I am due with #2 the beginning of June and though I don't have a camera I think I might be nearly as big now with 2 more months to go on the calendar. We had our first OB appointment a week ago tomorrow. Things are looking good thus far and I am off the Prometrium at least for two weeks then another blood test. This babe has been kicking a lot more than I remember Kate moving at this point. No karate chops or flips yet but it is a great feeling to know they're moving in there. I feel blessed.

Caption: I love this maternity sweater- I have another one in purple! Got to love Target sales!

Ok so I'm probably not quite this big yet but I can't wait to get my camera back and take some shots just to see.

4 comments:

Marla said...

yeay! glad you are feeling well.

Julie said...

Great Retro photos! Continuing to pray for you and inside-babe! Love to you!

Angie said...

Thans you two! And Julie- I stole the retro post idea from you so you should take some of the credit- I'd hate to give it to Justin ;-)

Trina said...

Cute! You'd have your camera back sooner if you'd come visit! I'm holding it RANSOME! :)