While in San Fran we hit the Pier and saw the sea lions (which I hear are not around these days). Here are Dad, Kurt and Kate checking out the view.
We all thought it sounded like they were saying Kurt's name. "Kurt, Kurt, Kurt Kurt!" Riding the trolleys- Dad, Mom, me and Kurt

On the square, the newly weds, love is in the air!
Hitting the wine country on our way to the rehearsal dinner (that was FANTASTIC and out of a storybook). We really enjoyed the tasting. I had just 2 months earlier found out we were expecting Kate. But the sips were small!
The wedding was outdoors looking over the Sonoma scenery. It was a beautiful day! And it was a chance that we all too infrequently have to enjoy extended Harris family. I was able to enjoy my aunt and uncles and a few cousins to boot! And we welcomed Jason Greenberg to our family.
Girl cousins at Marla's wedding- Anita, Marla and me.

Me, Anita and Mom enjoyed the live band and dancing!

On the square, the newly weds, love is in the air!
Hitting the wine country on our way to the rehearsal dinner (that was FANTASTIC and out of a storybook). We really enjoyed the tasting. I had just 2 months earlier found out we were expecting Kate. But the sips were small! The wedding was outdoors looking over the Sonoma scenery. It was a beautiful day! And it was a chance that we all too infrequently have to enjoy extended Harris family. I was able to enjoy my aunt and uncles and a few cousins to boot! And we welcomed Jason Greenberg to our family.
Girl cousins at Marla's wedding- Anita, Marla and me.
Me, Anita and Mom enjoyed the live band and dancing!
The only really "scary" part of the trip was on our departing day as we headed to breakfast in the city. Kurt was a wee bit nervous of the route Mom picked to the restaurant. The street people were encroaching on our space a bit and it was kind of a seedy neighborhood. He went home with a story. And because of it he is not so sure about me wanting to take a trip to New York City eventually. :-)


4 comments:
I don't think I ever knew you went out to San Francisco! Or if I did, it is in the far recesses of my memory. Looks like a great trip, and kudos to Kurt - the first of many trips with the fam!
LOL! Yeah Kudos to Kurt - who would have thought he'd stick around after that trip - and I wasnt even there ;) LOL
Cool! So glad we mad a retro post! And, its great to hear about how the rest of your trip was--
Oh and if you are coming to NYC in the next 6 months, let us know, we could come down for a day or two and hang out!
Post a Comment