An area or space close by. Come on over to our space and share in the adventures!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
A Christmas Preview
Well, my favorite Harris sister-in-law posted my pics for me...but I can't figure out how to get them in here and not be huge. So here's one big Christmas preview of our little one and our stockings! I'll work on it again tomorrow!
What a fun smile! When you upload the image, can you choose a different size for the picture? I can't quite remember what the upload screen looks like on blogger!
You can either resize them in photobucket - or after you have them in blogger - if you edit the html you can resize the px on there - seems quicker than always resizing in photobucket - and that way you leave the full size in photobucket so if they click on it they can see the full version.
And I noticed know that you're married I've been demoted to "Favorite Harris SIL" LOL - mayber I should delete all those pics I uploaded for you ;) Hee hee
4 comments:
SO cute
What a fun smile!
When you upload the image, can you choose a different size for the picture? I can't quite remember what the upload screen looks like on blogger!
So I think it's fixed I have to shrink the pics in photobucket and then they seem to be the right size. Tada!
You can either resize them in photobucket - or after you have them in blogger - if you edit the html you can resize the px on there - seems quicker than always resizing in photobucket - and that way you leave the full size in photobucket so if they click on it they can see the full version.
And I noticed know that you're married I've been demoted to "Favorite Harris SIL" LOL - mayber I should delete all those pics I uploaded for you ;) Hee hee
Post a Comment