Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Here are the long awaited Christmas pictures. I realize I didn't do the best job capturing all the excitement on camera- a note to self for next year! I hope to post our AZ vacation and some other misc. pictures in upcoming posts.

Kate after decorating the tree. I figured we needed proof that we put one up since we didn't have a tree last year.

Grandma Ann made Katie her stocking this year as a St. Nicholas gift. Pretty impressive isn't it?
Kate and her cheesy grin by all of our stockings. Kurt also received his for St. Nick's. We'll be keeping Grandma's fingers busy 'cause it'd be nice to have a fourth come next December. Katie really enjoyed celebrating the Feast of St. Nicholas. I think it is going to be a special family tradition.


The gift Katie got from Santa at the Breakfast with Santa in Arizona.
The fam in front of the tree in AZ. Not too bad of a shot, I guess.

Katie opening gifts at Snyder Christmas. The play electric mixer was a big hit. And she wanted to take out her table and chairs to play with immediately after opening.

Paying a visit to the baby Jesus in the manger after Christmas Day Mass in Mesa.

Snyder Christmas opening a cute outfit from her godparents.

The kitchen supplies and faux food Kate received from her cousins Trevor and Kaylee are a HUGE hit!

That's it for now. Kate just woke up from her nap. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment: