Big title, huh? So I couldn't update the pics but I thought I might update the look of the blog. I like it! How about you?
We're finally getting unpacked and reorganized from the hustle and bustle. Kate and I are attempting to get into our regular schedule. There have been some adjustments. Kate is enjoying new found independence and a swiftly growing vocabulary. I am enjoying our weaning process. Kate is nursing mainly at naps and bedtime though I don't think there is much milk to be had. She has been "supplementing" with lots of snacking, books and play. Her new favorite spot is at the toddler table she received for Christmas from her godparents. It is the home of her crayons and paper, playdough and coffee, kitchen dishes and supplies. Needless to say, we sit there often. She has also started the habit of manners. She's gotten so used to saying "_____, please Mommy" whether its food, drink or a toy that she'll even ask in the same way to Dad! It's pretty funny!
Ok, Kurt's in from the garage. Gotta go!
3 comments:
gotta love those free blog backgrounds huh? I just did that to my 3rd blog - LOL - I think I have too many....
I did take your pics off your camera (or some of them) just havent uploaded any yet....I would spend all day doing that if I could - but unfortunately I have laundry, cleaning and other chores to do! LOL
Gemma weaned (all on her own in fact, for which I was grateful) back in November. I was sad but it worked out well. Nursing was painful there at first when I was pregnant, but we were both glad I stuck it out. When she was sick she asked for "mommy's milk" a few times, and I actually offered to nurse her, but I think she forgot how. She just said, "oh, is for babies". Boo hoo, my big girl is growing up!
The new look is Beautiful! Love it!
Post a Comment