Sunday, January 9, 2011

A few reasons I haven't gotten my Christmas cards out- yet.

I love having help in many areas of my life but sometimes I just want to have some time to myself to get a job done. As many mothers know, it doesn't always work out that way. So I forage on with 'help' from my girls. And another year of Christmas cards that celebrate the old school length of Christmas- I figure if I get them out by the Feast of the Presentation (February 2nd) I'll be good.
Kate has written on nearly every card and some envelopes, too.


She was crying until I pulled out the camera.

She thought it would speed up the process if she put the pictures in, too. I didn't think so.

They're coming to a mailbox near you....eventually.

2 comments:

The Lawson Crew said...

It makes our mailbox happy to get cards all throughout the Christmas Season!

the Princess said...

Oh, I hear you :). This is the first time in 4 years that I actually got Christmas cards out to anybody beyond immediate family & Godchildren--I had a lot of catching up to do! I think they went out December 22--except the one I forgot to address--that had to be resent (blush!).