Here's a girly picture update...

They like to play together. Julia has started to interact with her hanging toys. Its fun to see her developing new skills.

Kate daily asks to hold and read to Julia. I have many pictures of the two of them (a sampling to follow) as she also asks for their picture taken as she holds her little sis. Kate is also able to recite most of this 40 page book of nursery rhymes. It is a-dorable especially when she reads it to Julia.

Baby holding- and that all elusive Julia smile! We were singing "Rock-a My Soul" which always exudes some laughs especially when we sing it FAST!

John Deere girls!

And perhaps the funniest- I found some red shoes (not these) for Kate to wear with her Christmas dress and mentioned it upon purchasing them (50 cents). So when we got home she was ready to see that dress. Later we pulled it out from the basement to show friends and she tried it on. This morning it was worn again and she twirled for me, too. Perhaps we're turning a new page in the anti-dress stage. ;-)
More later from this busy home...
3 comments:
Such cuties :) I liked the John Deere clothes!
So. Wonderful.
:) I second the comments, above!
BTW: check your e-mail and/or FB account; we have a lead on an item of interest for which you'd asked!
Post a Comment