
Well, its been awhile since the storm (and we've had a few more though none as serious). Kate and I headed north that next week and spent time with my folks and the cousins of course. Here you can see the three of them "painting" the cabin.

Nothing like water in a bucket with paint brushes!

After our return, Sunday I finished teaching the last of 8 sessions in our summer Bible study and we had our niece Laura come and hang with us for a few days. Kate loved having her around. Here she is posing for a picture in Laura's pj bottoms. Notice the bruiser lip? She was switching seats in a moving wagon. Ouch!

Also on our recent radar- potty! I've got bear editing this picture for public view. Kurt thinks I'm silly for taking pictures of it. But, Kate has been really getting into going to the bathroom. She's pooping and peeing on the toilet and its fun (well anything is fun with bear and monkey)! I'm hoping if we can do more of this there will be less diaper rash. That hasn't been nearly as fun!

Tonight we were out getting laundry off the line and the neighbors invited Kate over to play on their swing set. She did great on the swing- wish I'd have taken a picture of that before her arms wore out. And loved the slide and platform, too.

She really has become such a big girl in the past few weeks. Her vocabulary, mobility and cognition amaze me! I am really enjoying watching her learn and grow.
3 comments:
Hmmm... hopefully bear and monkey get a good sanitizing now and then! Fun pics - great update! :)
Isn't parenting just the best? I love each and everyday. We have just graduated from the "potty seat" to the "real deal" and whew, it has been good for us too, also, Sophia finally is not scared of the slide:) It is just so fun!
Kix, brown bears, forks, potties...I think our daughters are long lost sisters.
Always enjoy the updates ;-D
Post a Comment