Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We have a baby! And a winner!

Julia Ann Snyder was born this morning, May 25th, 2010 at 4:39 a.m. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz. and is 21 inches long (Kate was a pound more but the same length). Both of us are doing well and are already home resting and recovering from a busy day. Wow, that was quick and unexpected for being expecting!

Congrats to Jason! I initially laughed aloud at your guess but you win (and honestly, I'm not complaining)! Mail me your current address and I'll mail your prize.

Pictures forthcoming. Good night for now.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!!! I wasn't sure when you were due, but I was surprised to hear this already. I'm glad you're all doing well and I can't wait to see pictures. God bless your family!

Monica said...

So wonderful!!!! and SOOOOOOO happy for you. God bless and enjoy these newborn days, they are fleeting.

love2learnmom said...

Congratulations!

Erin said...

Wow, congrats Angie- wonderful news! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Amber said...

Congrats Angie! I can't believe you are already home! I love her name and I can't wait for pictures.