Thursday, May 27, 2010

Julia Ann

Here she is bundled up at the hospital.

Sisters have their first meeting Tuesday afternoon.

Kate holds Julia. Which is still pretty cool now on day 3, " I hold her please!"

Gramma, Julia and Kate.

Notice the yellow John Deere hat- yeah my daddy builds backhoes!

Kurt and I ready to make our way home with baby Julia, hooray!

More commentary later from this mother of two....

7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh goodness, what a sweetie! And Kate looks as happy as a clam with a new toy! Can't wait to give you a hug, and hold little Julia! See you in a couple of weeks!

Trina said...

WHOO HOO!! Yeah - welcome Julia!! Soo excited to meet you next weekend!! Congrats Snyder family! Lots of love sent your way!!

Michelle said...

So happy for you Angie! She is beautiful! Hope you have time/desire to share her birth story at some point! I'd love to hear it!

Unknown said...

Wow! She's gorgeous, and Kate looks so big!! You look good, too, my dear:) Kurt must be doing a great job of taking care of his ladies. Congrats to you all and I can't wait to meet her:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

She is adorable!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Angie. Found your blog via Meredith. You guys look good!