Monday, October 20, 2008

Homework for My Hon...


Poor Kurt...he's been doing homework for what seems like forever. He is disheartened with the amount of work this second to last masters course, including still to come up this pike this semester a 10 page book report and a 20 page paper. Ugh! I feel for the guy. I'd like to be more supportive though it is difficult to have him home but not 'here' in full because of his needed study time. I am impressed with stories of wives that worked their husbands through their doctorates. I don't think I've got that much stamina. I am already looking forward to May and God willing graduation of the second Master of the house.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Goodness! Justin loved it when I went back to school - but that involved freshly baked bread and hollandaise sauce - nothing like the craziness on that homework sheet! Keep up the awesome work, study, and being a husband & daddy, Kurt!