Monday, October 13, 2008

Re-wedding




We enjoyed a wedding again this weekend. Beth and Jaco van der Berg celebrated their 're'marriage in the States. They were married March 22 of this year in Namibia and have now finally returned to little ol' Medford to settle down and perhaps soon start a family. It was a wonderful celebration with a great crowd of friends. Beth and I have been friends since the womb. Both of us were born in January and our moms were friends. She met Jaco while in the Peace Corp in Namibia. We are so happy for them. May God bless their married life together!!














Kate decided the noisy reception was a great place to take a nap. She was quite the party girl wanting to dance into the wee hours of night after this re-energizing nap. Here she is dancing with our family friend Connie Riggle.














Kurt and I also enjoyed ourselves. He was a real trooper attending the whole event even though he'd rather been hunting.






















Also spotted at the occasion were Steve, Anne and Kelli Hayes, friends of mine from Winona. Anne and Kelli are pictured here. I have to bring them some syrup in November when I visit Winona. They are loyal Sap on Tap supporters and some of our distant exports. Ha!

1 comment:

beth said...

Aw, Ang, nice pics! It was such an awesome time filled with dear family and friends! Thanks for being there and being a part of it :-) Love you!