Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Film

OK, I previously mentioned that I had out the trusty film camera for the wedding. The neat thing about film is that it is a secret until developed. A sort of tiny time capsule. For example take that roll, there were four surprise pictures....


I don't exactly remember when I started it but it was, well awhile back...like before I became a mom, got married or well even engaged. Here's what I've deducted thus far from the shots. Did you look closely?


The first one, is a self portrait of Rachael and I. Where? I am uncertain. Some possible guesses...a Brewers game? A movie theater? Some place with a small crowd of people I don't know behind us.


The second shot is a pic of Rachael and Paula, I think that I took it at the Acoustic Cafe in Winona. I am guessing that because of the background bricks. Kurt also noted that there are two extra boobs in the shot. He's a real detective. Did you see 'em?


The third shot is an ad for no smoking with Kurt as the poster child. Kurt noticed that he's wearing his favorite blue Dickies shirt and it is in good condition. It now has the sleeves riped off and numerous paint spots and holes which helps us in estimating a date. Taken at a hotel? A university? I don't know but I sure like his cute grin.


The last picture posted I've got a date for June 2006, that's Kurt and I at Fr. Brian Sutton's Mass of Thanksgiving. Aren't we the cute dating couple?


Have you done any super-sleuthing to figure out more from this tiny time capsule of my life? Any clues or theories you have would be appreciated....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think the picture of Rachael & I could be when we had the wedding-baby-wedding shower? I'm pretty sure I was living in Pipestone at the time judging by what I was wearing. I remember hanging out at Acoustic when that picture took place. We saw that girl from your youth group...Tara? She went to WYD Toronto with us...?
Paula

Angie said...

I believe you might be right! Who were we showering? I think I've forgotten everything since motherhood. Momma-brain, that's what its called.

Unknown said...

It was a wedding (Rachael), baby (Trina), wedding (Sarah) shower at Newman.

Angie said...

No, that can't be cause Rach is pregnant in the picture...at least she said she was.

By the way, are you blogging now?!