Monday, January 7, 2013

Advent and Christmas in Pictures

I have been hoping to find time to write more about our Advent and Christmas but find myself busy enough away from the computer.  I loaded these pictures just after Christmas and still haven't composed a post.  So, I'm just going to caption the pictures and call it good...moving on from here.
Decorating the tree.  The ornament has a picture of her first Christmas, December 2007.

Lots of low hanging ornaments!

Working together.

We put the trees up while my mom was here.  The girls thought it was so fun and I was so grateful for the help! 

Erik and the baby friendly Nativity

My brother John visited in Advent to seek out nomination for "favorite Uncle," sorry Tom!
 
Katie helping write some of our Christmas letters.
 
Some lucky folks received letters signed by her hand!
 
Cutting out Gingerbread Cookies!  We'll definitely make these next year- YUM!
 
Just before Christmas (the 20th and 21st) we got our snow!  Beautiful White Christmas!
 
When the cousins arrived we celebrated with ribs off the smoker!  Jacob ate his fair share!
Christmas morning!
 
 
She wound up with those socks in the Snyder $10 exchange...along with her coveted nail polish!
 
Two sledders!
 
Christmas pretzels thanks to Aunt Micki and Mary Frances.  Beautiful and delicious!
 
Playing Fibber with the cousins.  Just the glasses with noses for the game are funny!
 
And finally, a cute baby picture...all tuckered out from the holidays!

No comments: