Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby Bets

Well, it's close enough now that I wanted to open up this post for the arrival and stats of Snyder Baby #3. 
History :
Katie - 3 days late,  born just after 9 p.m. 9 lbs. 7 oz. 21 inches long
Julia - 9 days early, born just after 4:30 a.m. 8 lbs. 7 oz. 21 inches long
Currently with this pregnancy my initial due date is 11/17; the early ultrasound dated 11/14.  I have had more early contractions this time; having very few with the previous two kiddos and these have been noticeably stronger.   Though I think part of the problem is I'm a bit dehydrated. 
So, leave your guesses - boy or girl,  date, time,  weight and height.  The winner will receive a Kieler T-shirt and bragging rights.

14 comments:

rachael said...

I guess "girl" (Anna needs a buddy:). November 12th 8:37pm (after gym and art:)) 9lbs 2oz, 20 in. love ya

Anonymous said...

My guess is:
Boy, November 11, 2012, 6:00AM, 9 lbs, 21 in.
Elaine Droessler

Anonymous said...

November 1, girl, 21 inches, 7 lbs 5 oz

Anonymous said...

girl, November 1, 2:14 am, 21 inches, 7 lbs 5 oz

Michelle said...

Boy on November 14th; 6 pm; 9 lbs. 1 oz.; 21 inches.

(And fyi, I am really dumb and thought initially that Katie and Julia's stats were their guesses instead. I was so impressed with the fact that they would guess such accurate things. When I asked Ruby the other day whether Mandy's baby (due in January) was going to be a boy or a girl, she said it was going to be Baby Jesus. And Ira usually guesses something along the lines of 1 pound, 1 inch long or something like that....)

Sam Parker said...

November 6th, of course! Girl, 8lb 3oz, 3:04pm I'd love to share my b-day with a such a beautiful child from a beautiful family!!

Samantha Parker said...

I'd love to share my B-day with a sweet baby from a great family!
Nov 6th, 3:04pm girl, 8lb 4oz
Love you guys!

Heidi Zenner said...

Girl, November 13th, 12:31am(thats what time I was born) 8lb 0oz. But either way I will just be excited to meet baby snyder :) love you cousin!

Erin said...

Boy, November 15th 9lbs 0oz. 21 in.

Greenberg said...

hmmm...boy nov 4, 530am, 7 lbs, 15 oz, 20 inches

Monica said...

Nov 18
Boy
9PM
8lb 15 oz
BLESSINGS!

Molly Mc said...

Nov 10
Girl
9lbs 2oz

Can't wait to meet the little bugger. :)

Molly Mc said...

Nov 10
boy
9lbs 2oz

can't wait to meet the little bugger!

Greenberg said...

8lb 3oz, nov 15 this is Jason's guess