Friday, October 26, 2012

2012 Kieler Fire Prevention Parade

This year's Kieler Parade was extra special becasue the kids (and Gramma and Grandpa) were in it! They rode in the first fire truck!! And then of course got plenty of candy walking back to where I was sitting. We were so excited to have G&G and the Harris cousins (minus the newborn) for the weekend! 
Here they come!!
Peeking and waving!
We're in here!
The littlest rider

The biggest wavers!

In Grampa's lap, just where she wanted to be.

Suited up!

Daddy drove the truck!!

3 out of 4 looking...it was the best of 6 shots I took!  Note the Packer garb, thanks Uncle John and Diana!

October is Fire Prevention Month! If you haven't replaced your batteries in your smoke detectors or made a plan of where to meet outside if there's a fire in your house do it today! Here are some shots of pictures from previous years- I don't know why I didn't blog about it last year, 2010 2009 2008.

No comments: