We are not quite done with the remodel but I know a few folks have been waiting to see the after pictures. Because the project isn't completely finished these will be the almost after pictures. Also, please pardon any messes you might see in these shots as we're still working on the living in the new space details.
 |
| Taken from the dining room into the kitchen. |
 |
| One of my favorite cabinet features are the two doored cabinets where I can access my tableware from the kitchen or dining room. Also, you can see some of the cabinet detailing in this picture. |
 |
| From the living room at the dining room and new stool friendly counter. The girls and I are loving breakfasts at the bar! Notice how wonderful the vinyl floor is for sweeping messes and wiping spills? Beats that carpet any day! |
 |
| Kitchen counter top and sink- still cluttered because the electrical and tile isn't in yet and a few items are waiting for permanent homes. |
 |
| New additional cabinets and microwave shelf that are mounted into the wall adjacent the kitchen. Its not the best angle but I haven't figured out a better place to take the picture from yet. |
 |
| And the floor, it goes from the entry into the laundry, kitchen, dining room and ends in the hallway....beautiful! |
Hopefully I'll be able to add the final pictures sooner rather than later. But that should quench the curiosity of a few.
2 comments:
looks great! and fun pics of your trip north. enjoy camping this weekend!
Looks beautiful! What an update! Ae you happy with the cabinets set into the closet space? They sure look nice and seem like a great addition, but I remember you weren't sure about losing the closet space.
Post a Comment