Now that we've had sufficient time to recover from demolition and time sans kitchen and all that goes with it, I thought I'd better at least post an update. So for your enjoyment here are the during pictures of our dining room/kitchen remodel.
 |
| Tearing up the indoor/outdoor carpeting that plagued the dining room. Yuck! |
 |
| This is Lindsey, our help, packing up EVERYTHING in the kitchen and dining room and moving it downstairs for the duration. God Bless Lindsey! |
 |
| Planning what needed to be painted after the cabinets were down and out. |
 |
| Moving in the new subfloor. Man does that eliminate the creaking! |
 |
| Julia enjoying basement living. |
 |
| Our other huge help, our niece Laura, pictured here with Kate. Laura helped me with the girls during the remodel and Vacation Bible School. She even came back for more in subsequent weeks. God Bless Laura! |
So to update you, the remodel is over half done. We have some tiling to finish in the kitchen. The contractor is coming back to complete the trimming. And Kurt's wrapping up the kitchen electrical and then we'll be done, I think. ;-) The new flooring and cabinets give the house a totally different look. I'm super pleased. So, stay tuned I'll post nearly finished pictures soon...
1 comment:
WOW! Soooo exciting! Can't wait to see the "After" pictures! Miss you, friend!
Post a Comment