Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ten Things about My Better Half and Me






1. He makes super pie crust (which I like to eat) and give lessons.  With my love in the kitchen we will never starve!
2.We like John Deere Backhoes.  They pay the bills and are very useful machines.

3. We went on two first dates.  The first first one didn't work out.  The second first date did!
4.  He is a fantastic birth coach and is basically good with all things that involve injury, blood, and bodily fluids for which I am grateful, very grateful.



5. We look at the world differently (as you can see in this picture) but usually that's a good thing as long as we talk through our perspective.  I find the differences in our thought processes fascinating actually.
6.  He planned our honeymoon and surprised me-- we went cruising in Alaska.

7. As much as he can drive me crazy...he is the one that drives me to be a better me.  Who drives me to examine myself, my motives, my loving and work on improving them in turn.

8.  Some of my favorite 'dates' include having drinks with his brothers, putting up trim (there have been at least two such dates), deer hunting (think 4:30 a.m. and elder brush swamp), and a high school musical with my love snoring.
9. He is always thinking of little things to do for me or bringing home flowers, groceries or a kiss.  This makes me happy.



10.  He makes me laugh and will laugh with me.
I got this post from Betty Beguilles. Go check out what others are saying about their better halves!

4 comments:

Nicole Stallworth said...

#7 is of course excellent. I could not think of a good way to say this--you did!

Holly @ Three Sided Wheel said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing :) I played along as well. Pop on over for a visit: www.threesidedwheel.wordpress.com

Monica said...

Aw, your sweetie sounds like a real sweetie. How...sweet. I may have to steal this post as well!

Trina said...

Catching up on your blog - I've been a horrible blogger lately :)

Love the pics (and recognize a bunch hee hee)