So my dad said he liked my last poem. Thanks Dad. I'm taking another go at it.
Here's the link if you'd like to give it a try.
Angie
Compassionate, Sincere, Intense
Wife of a loving husband
Lover of teaching, truth, and a good hug
Who feels-- to really know something you must teach it, family and friends are more valuable than work and money, inadequate when comparing herself with others
Who needs-- to pray more, to sacrifice, to remember I am loved
Who fears-- that I'll never heal from the past, disappointing others, God's plan is different than my plan
Who gives-- generously to what I believe in, time to those put in my path, a hoot about a lot of things others don't care about
Who would like to see-- friends and family grow to an old age, people seek what is good, beautiful and true, my girls to grow in holiness
Resident of-- "smalltown" Wisconsin with hopes of eternity in Heaven
No comments:
Post a Comment