Monday, November 8, 2010

The Do and Doing

J's been doing a lot of sleeping. She must be growing.

Kate has a new hair-do. I was cutting Kurt's and she wanted her's cut so I obliged.

Jules has found her voice.

She's been doing a high pitched pterodactyl call quite frequently. Poor daddy has one more chatty girl in house.

Do you love the Packers? Gosh, we do! Watched a win last night which was another fun thing to do!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Love the sleeping pic!! And the pterodactyl sound...I can almost hear it! Kolbe has started saying mamamama, and it's so sweet to hear.

Always enjoy updates from your neck of the woods.

God bless your week!

Heidi said...

Logan has been shrieking this week too! I keep thinking someone is hurting him only to discover that he's actually just talking to himself!

And no, not such a Packer fan in case you were wondering :)

Not really a Viking fan either though..

Greenberg said...

great pics--kate looks more and more like you every day!!!

Elizabeth in Wisconsin said...

Thumbs-up for adorable kids wearing most excellent Packer garb. Ours will be breaking out the Packer gear just as soon as we're in the door after Mass tomorrow...

From a Packer-crazy mom (married to a Bear Fan!) of six near Madison...

(Found you via Meredith's Great Homework blog. :)