Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Katie or Julia?

Just for fun a little quiz... Katie? or Julia?





5 comments:

Julie said...

So cute - and nearly twins. My guesses: Julia, Katie, Julia, Katie, Katie, Julia... I think... Those middle two are nearly identical! :)

Monica said...

Julia Katie Julie Katie Katie Julia

Your children are much more similar in looks than mine. Maybe it's a gender thing.

Angie said...

Ok so it wasn't too tricky- but there is certainly some similarity, huh? Plus, I think its fun to see them wear the same outfits- great to use things twice!

Monica said...

oh, TOTALLY on the similarities!! And yes, hand me downs are fab. Only a few gender neutral things around here for my two to share, but next babe we should be good. (no I'm not expecting now, just thinking ahead)

Heidi said...

We were at my mom's once when Kylee was a baby and realized that she was wearing a onesie that my mom had pictures of both the boys in on her wall of snapshots! I love seeing my kids hand down their clothes.