Thursday, March 11, 2010
Conversation
I had promised a friend I'd post these pictures awhile back now. And finally got around to it. For Christmas with my nephew and niece on my side we decided to exchange gifts with a $5 limit. My fore mentioned friend suggested making Conversation Cards. As an aside, I don't think anyone on my side of the family needs help with conversation its just fun to get some different topics going. Anyway, I decided to bite on the idea and these are the results. It didn't take me long to find TONS of questions online and adapt them for kiddos if they weren't already. There are about 50 questions in each pack I think. It was a pretty cute especially with my nephew, 4 answering questions and asking them left and right. He (like most kids) is so honest! Even told us his least favorite 'class' is clean up time- that's why he asks to go to the bathroom then! LOL!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment