Saturday, February 13, 2010

Somethings this Saturday....

Here are a few somethings for your Saturday reading and enjoyment!

Blonde Brownies

I've always appreciated these treats when others bring them to events but have never endeavored to make them myself till yesterday. Easy and YUMMY. I've been nibbling at them since dinner last night. Is it mealtime, yet?

Gram

This week we had Gram visiting till Monday! She brought special St. Valentine's Day gifts for all. Kate looks especially cute in her gift. Kate would also want me to mention, "Gramma wrap BooBoo!" A special book she'd received for Christmas that goes to bed with us.





Sledding

Our neighbor, Kristen, was over Tuesday for a snow day. Kate and I got suited up to join her. She and Kate did some sledding down our driveway. I was so grateful since I am not the steadiest and didn't want to slip on our slope.







The Olympics
Ever since I was younger and we celebrated a Family Olympics (Albertville and Lillihammer come to mind) with our own competitions (including scandalous pictures of me figure skating) I have enjoyed watching the Olympics and this year seems to be no exception. Who can nap on a Saturday afternoon when there's speed skating to be seen! Though staying awake till the torch lighting was out of the question last night. I'll be watching and cheering USA!

Lenten B.S.
That's Lenten Bible Study, folks! Its starting up again next Sunday and I'm leading the fiasco. Honestly, I'm pumped about it. I LOVE being able to teach and learn and am praying for our study to be a faithful and fun undertaking. If you're reading this from Kieler you really should sign up!


















2 comments:

Monica said...

YAY for sledding!! I used to love doing that. As a kid. Now I am such a wuss when it comes to the cold. Come on, spring!!!!

Julie said...

Fun update! Love the pictures!