Monday, I had an ob appointment and ultrasound. We didn't have one this late with Katie but the doctor had some concerns and so here are our 24 week pictures of our beautiful baby. My mom came down to assist with Kate and got to see all the action first hand (Kurt couldn't get off work at that time of day). Her comment was, "Why do all your babies have to look like Kurt?" This one even in the womb! It is pretty funny especially looking at Kurt's baby pictures how the profile is totally Snyder. I love it!

So this is the profile shot. Notice the hand by the face. The little one kept it there the whole time we were viewing. Kate used to sleep like that and that translated to sucking her thumb. I am curious if we'll have another thumb sucker. I'll have to look harder for a good profile picture of Kurt in case you don't know him well enough to see the likeness.

This shot is from the head looking down. You can again see the hand and arm and then little nose peeking out.
More soon from Mom's visit to Kieler- I have my camera back!
2 comments:
Too funny! It is pretty amazing that such a clear picture can be taken!
Very Cute! Bet you are getting excited!
Post a Comment