An area or space close by. Come on over to our space and share in the adventures!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
How to Eat a PBJ Sandwich by Katie
First, have mom make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, preferably heavy on the jelly. Second, take it apart so you can enjoyed fully. Then dig in!
AWESOME! How long has she been eating PB? That is the one food we haven't done with Gemma yet due to allergy concerns. She's never had allergy issues, but we're still holding off. Guess she'd probably be fine...
I was a bit hesitant on the PB but her cousins both eat it by the spoonful at Gramma's house so she started out with a taste and a close eye probably close to her first birthday. I know everything you read says otherwise...I still don't spread much PB on her sandwiches, mostly jelly (as you can see).
3 comments:
AWESOME! How long has she been eating PB? That is the one food we haven't done with Gemma yet due to allergy concerns. She's never had allergy issues, but we're still holding off. Guess she'd probably be fine...
I was a bit hesitant on the PB but her cousins both eat it by the spoonful at Gramma's house so she started out with a taste and a close eye probably close to her first birthday. I know everything you read says otherwise...I still don't spread much PB on her sandwiches, mostly jelly (as you can see).
The cutest collage of photos ever:)
Post a Comment