Happy Anniversary, my love! For the past two years...
I've had you to hold...

To drive me crazy...

To laugh with (and cry with)...

I know you've always had my train, even if you step on it every once in awhile...

You humor my family...

and you keep me humble and make me holier.
Thank you Kurt! Happy 2nd Anniversary....here's to many more to come. I love you!
6 comments:
Congratulations, Ang & Kurt - beautiful post!
Congratulations! Love the photos.:)
Congratulations! Joe and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary yesterday :)
Congratulations! I had so much fun that day 2 years ago, and it's so wonderful to see how you and Kurt have grown as a couple. Thanks for letting me continue to be a part of your life together!
Love ya!
Paula
LOVE these pics!! happy anniversary!
wow - what a beautiful post! Congrats on beautiful years! I saw something about maternity clothes - are you expecting?
Post a Comment