Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Normal

A friend recently quoted Erma Bombeck in saying that, "Normal is only a setting on a dryer." It was a good reminder.

Things here are finally simmering down a bit. Last week was just a blur. It was beautiful to celebrate my mother-in-law, Mary's life and hear story after story. I miss her though. She was my connection to Kurt's history. I am grateful he has so many older (and wiser?) siblings to pass on stories so that our kids one day can know about their Snyder grandparents.

After going through much of her home and things we have piles accumulating in our home. I can finally take a moment to type because I have conquered clearing the table (or at least enough room for the computer). Between that and the new window we're having put in the house isn't the tidiest. I was hoping to wait to wash the floors till the window guys came traipsing through again...but its really getting bad. Perhaps I'll go at it later today.

I wanted to post just briefly and thank so many of you for your thoughts prayers and support. It has been overwhelming. We feel so blessed. Thanks.

No comments: