Speaking of visitors, I just received some great pictures of some company I had right before Easter. A close friend and her kiddos (3) came down for a few days. I was tickled that they made the trip and all in all we deemed it a huge success. Her husband even sent a meal for us (company that cooks for you!?!)!
Here are some shots of the fun we had together.

The girls dyed eggs during nap time.

Someone thinks Katie is cute!
Playing with the great selection of toys.
Our Easter baskets...ready a little early.
A trip to downtown Dubuque with stops at the Fenlon Place Elevator, Pixie Stix Toy Store and the ice cream shoppe.
Riding the elevator!
The view from the top!
Helping Angie in the kitchen...you can't have too many cooks in my opinion. ;-)
I love the looks on their faces!
More kitchen help!
Playing dress-up at a friends house- 8 kids 5 adults.
Nice outfit!
Swinging....he couldn't be happier with all these ladies around.
The teeter totter was a big hit.
Katie agrees with her mom, "We should have company more often!"Thanks for the visit Cibarics! And we're looking forward to seeing you this weekend Julie!
5 comments:
I wish we lived closer, I would certainly take you up on that. I'm sure our girlies would have a BLAST together, and I think you and I could probably find a thing or to to visit about, hehe. Fun pics, the elevator things looks wayyyy cool.
Do we get to play dress-up too?? :-) See you soon!
Playing dress-up is optional...though it is awfully fun!
Monica- you're right, I do think we'd have plenty to chat about but if you're ever in the area you, too would be welcome! Maybe a vacation?!?
Oh, and Julie, Kurt says he may have taken up baking treats but he draws the line at playing dress-up. Just so you know. ;-)
Likewise, you're welcome here, too, when you're next in town!
Regarding your question on my blog, we are doing a rummage sale/bake sale/plant sale, and brat lunch for the 100 mile garage salers this weekend. Originally, we had planned a mini-conference for moms, including educational sessions on cloth diapering, NFP, making your own baby food, photographing your baby, nursing and working, etc. Plus, we were going to have vendors like Usborne books, a doula, massage therapist, chiropractor, diaper service, NFP (again, that was us!). However, I think we shot too high, since our group is small and we struggle to find other like-minded moms, so no one signed up to come! I guess we assumed others would want to learn the awesome things we love, but nope! At the last minute, we changed it to a rummage sale (which we have always done 2x per year), and though we're disappointed, I hope that it will be successful. Good luck to you guys!
Post a Comment