Spent the morning at a sewing bee! The projects were varied- baby clothes, smock, skirts and shirts. I patched up Kurt's newest rip in his jeans and started cutting pieces for a quilt I'm thinking of making. We had plenty of little threaders to help with the sewing. It was sew fun!
3 comments:
Ahhh, I didn't realize you had a blog! I'll have to add it to my list of faves. I love reading others' blogs, especially ones with wee-ones. Actually stumbled upon this thru the Marney's not FB. How do you know them? Cheers!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like yours too!
Jennifer
Thanx for the note! The pics in the sidebar are an added gadget. I think it's under add-ons or something. Same way you add the list of blogs you follow, it's just called "pictures" or something. Hope this helps, sorry if it's a bit vague. Holler if you want more details and I can go back and figure out exactly how I did it.
Look forward to keeping in touch and up to date with you!
Post a Comment