
While hunting for somethings in the basement I stumbled upon a box of my old clothes (old as in clothes from when I was a kid). I picked out a few seasonal items that I thought would fit Katie at this age. One was this sweater vest with cute pink rocking horses. I found out earlier today that my mom knitted it. When she found the time I haven't a clue but it still looks just as cute I'm certain as when I wore it back in 1980.

Can you see Kate's third tooth has come in from this shot, I guess not.

The other item we've taken out of the vault is Anna Maria. Katie spotted my life-size doll in her closet the other day and is really taken with her. As can be seen from above (she's giving her kisses).

Anna Maria and her are about the same size but Kate has more muscle so she bosses her around.

We had to put some of Kate's clothes on Anna Maria since the shorts and t-shirt she was in were too chilly for this weather. I have since found my box of doll clothes (along with my baby clothes) in the basement so eventually we'll have an Anna Maria fashion show which I'm sure I'll blog about because I know everyone is so interested. In the meantime I'll enjoy the fact that this new friend of Katie's doesn't need diaper changes or nursing and she won't cry when Katie pulls her hair.
3 comments:
It looks like Anna Maria is seeing some tough times. I'm glad she can just lay back, shut her eyes, and let the world disappear! :)
This post just made me smile. God bless!
Love the new photos! I'll look forward to seeing the dolly fashion show!
Post a Comment