
Our weekend was a full one. Kurt and I were able to finish/start a few projects on Saturday. Kurt gave me a special treat in the morning. He took Katie shopping with him! And I got a leisurely shower! I also started my bread to rising and reorganizing. And yes, I took pictures as proof (though none of me in the shower come on people!).
Sunday was a visiting day...hit the FFFF and visited with our friends at the Wisconsin House (if you're ever looking for a great B&B when you visit us here's our recommendation). Also stopped out at the community garden and got a PILE of tomatoes. The season is over, sadly but I've got a dozen jars of salsa and two pints of spaghetti sauce in the pantry! Our day ended at a birthday party for our goddaughter Miri. She turned two! My how time flies...Kurt and I were still dating when we became her godparents.This week has been full of preparations for what's rumored to be the wedding party of the year. Packing and planning have been crucial as we're traveling north for the occasion. It will be Katie's first hotel stay. Look for pictures eventually....the whole fam will be dressed to the 9's
Finally, we had the opportunity to hang out with one of Kate's favorite uncles. John was taking a class in Madison this week and we met him for supper and beers at The Grumpy Troll Brewery in Mt. Horeb on Tuesday night. He tried without success to get Katie laughing like he has in the past but all she wanted to do was chew on the coasters. Which had me laughing. I thought it would make a good ad for The Grumpy Troll. The beer was TASTY by the way. Wow! Both Kurt and I were impressed and have plans to stop and pick some up when we head north on other occasions.
Signing off from Kieler...that's the week in review.



1 comment:
The pope's shoes made me laugh!! Great analogy! :)
Post a Comment