Saturday, December 29, 2012

What my Baby Wore Today (Christmas 2012)

When you're home for Christmas...after a late night at Christmas Eve Mass...you wear flannel.
 
Flannel makes me cuter!

Flannel makes me cozier!

Flannel makes me look more like Dad!
As an aside, Mom had me all dressed up for Christmas Eve and two minutes before we were headed out the door  I pooped it all up so I just wore "normal" baby clothes as I'd pooped in the rest of the Christmas attire earlier in the day.  Everyone thought I was the cutest nonetheless but Mom didn't take any pictures.  See what other babies wore at Simple Mama.

2 comments:

Erika Marie said...

Thanks for joining again, Angie! Your baby is too cute. I really love the flannel look, especially on baby boys; they look so snug and warm while also 'hip' and 'trendy' at the same time.

Erika Marie said...

Thanks for joining again, Angie! Your baby is too cute. I really love the flannel look, especially on baby boys; they look so snug and warm while also 'hip' and 'trendy' at the same time.