I think I mentioned the baby pictures in my last post...I've finally scanned them but didn't crop them so excuse the extra gray spots, please.
There will probably be more pictures in August as I got called back to get another ultrasound (they didn't get a good picture of the heart). Next week I'll have my 'third trimester' appointment- time is going too quickly. Hopefully come November I'll be a bit more ready for baby to make his/her debut...right now it scares me! My to do list is LONG and I feel out of practice with babies. I am, much to my surprise, feeling great- better than I was my last pregnancy at this time. I am so grateful as Julia continues to be a bit of a challenge some days.
Things, obviously from lack of posts, have been BUSY here. The girls and I spent a WONDERFUL week up north at the lake with my family. The garden has been bringing forth much fruit. Thus far I've done two batches of fresh salsa (I need to post that recipe) 4 quarts each. And this weekend I processed 9 quarts of Portland Marinara Sauce (I need to post that recipe, too). YUM! We've also had homemade french fries, onion rings, Chinese cabbage salad...you get the picture. We've also had company and are getting ready for more!



1 comment:
This is the busiest I have ever been when pregnant and honestly I feel the best ever. Maybe its related?!?!?
Either way, glad you are feeling well! Hope it continues. November will be here before you know it. (As I am reminded the end of August will be as well....)
Post a Comment