Friday, June 29, 2012

A Paint Job...

I've been meaning to post these for awhile now.  We've done some updating with painting some of the rooms/walls in the new house.  It really has given the space a needed facelift.  And I'm loving the colors!  I haven't included rooms where we haven't painted in this post.

Living room, this color is also painted in the foyer and hallway.

Living room window wall- you can't see the color if I include the LARGE window in the shot.  I like to call this color 'Fifth Day Bruise' - its a brown/grey/green hue. 

Bathroom

Other wall in the bathroom with me and the towels in disaray.

Accent wall in our bedroom (this is the only wall we painted in there) with boxes left to unpack/store.

Can you see the difference in the accent wall (left) and the original room color (right)?  I am LOVING IT!  Thanks Mom!

Original color in our room with some pictures hung.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the bathroom color.

Sweet baby bump :)

I love that painting on the wall in your bedroom. Who is the artist?

Also, apologies that we haven't gotten together yet. Soon, I think!

Angie said...

I love it too; it is entitled Beloved. The artist is from my hometown, Medford, WI. Her name is Sandra Klingbeil. She has a whole series of Marian pieces and of Saints and angels. I have another set of smaller framed pieces, too. http://exvotostudio.net/ is her web page though a Google search might give you more information. And yes...let's get together!