Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Virtual Tour of the New House

When we first got the keys to the new house we went over to walk through it again before we moved anything.  I took these pictures then hoping to document some the the before/after as we continue to make ourselves at home and then eventually do some home remodeling.  So for those of you too far for a visit in the near future or too lazy to come over in the snow...A Virtual Tour-

Kitchen viewed from dining

Dining viewed from kitchen
Note: I once again have a carpeted dining area.  I also have an orange wall.

Dining viewed from living room
Note: The door on the left is a closet.

Living Room

Front entry
Note:  We've talked about knocking out the wall on the left and opening this up to the dining

Main Bathroom (1 of 3 the others aren't picture worthy)

Katie and Julia's bedroom
Note: the curtains have been replaced!

Our bedroom

The Green Room
Note: Growing up we had a room with pink wallpaper and paint it was known as the Pink Room long after a remodel.

Basement/Canning Kitchen

Basement from Canning Kitchen

Finished half of basement from the other end of the house 
Note: The unfinished half is on the right of the wall seen in the right of the picture
There's more but I don't have great pictures of any of it.  I am excited to post some moved in pictures here as it is already looking and feeling more like our home.

Unfortunately the girls are not napping well this afternoon so this post must come to an end. 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooooooh! I love home pictures! You new place looks very spacious! And a canning kitchen - how cool is that?! Can't wait to see more pictures as you make it yours! Blessings!

Monica said...

Wow, that is a LOT of space. How exciting!! Ditto Michelle, I'll be excited to see some more "lived in" pics.

Greenberg said...

so much room! looks great, hope you are settling in well.

Heidi said...

I love looking at house pictures! I can't wait to see how it looks/changes as you put your own touches on everything.