An area or space close by. Come on over to our space and share in the adventures!
was that you as a toddler? ;)
you got a scanner?or access to childhood pictures?or both??!
nope and nope...its not me, it Julia. And I've had a scanner but I'm obviously not proficient in using it.
Okay, where are you going?! If it's Rome I am thoroughly jealous!!
You're so right Michelle, you guessed it--but no I'm not going to Rome. Julia and I are headed to...Norway! A friend of mine is getting married Labor Day weekend- I'm SO EXCITED!!
Wow, have a great time!
HOW COOL!!! What fun!
great! when are you leaving? hope we'll still be able to visit you on the 27th!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
was that you as a toddler? ;)
you got a scanner?
or access to childhood pictures?
or both??!
nope and nope...its not me, it Julia. And I've had a scanner but I'm obviously not proficient in using it.
Okay, where are you going?! If it's Rome I am thoroughly jealous!!
You're so right Michelle, you guessed it--but no I'm not going to Rome. Julia and I are headed to...Norway! A friend of mine is getting married Labor Day weekend- I'm SO EXCITED!!
Wow, have a great time!
HOW COOL!!! What fun!
great! when are you leaving? hope we'll still be able to visit you on the 27th!
Post a Comment