He is risen! ALLELUIA!
We spent the end of Holy Week up north at my folks. Here are the big cousins dying eggs for Easter Day. While we visited we were able to celebrate my 'little' brother's 30th birthday with a surprise party, Hit a bag sale at St. Vinnie's (super deals!), take the kids for a swim at the local hotel pool and go out for pizza at the Mondeaux Dam. Oh, and obviously, celebrate Easter!
 |
| First shot, I forgot to take out the plug for a baby smile. |
 |
| Better! I love Kate's bonnet. Julia wouldn't keep hers on for long. |
 |
| Best Julia smile. |
 |
| A family shot-and we're all looking. |
 |
| A family shot of the Harris clan! |
 |
| The hunt! |
It was a great visit. Kate cried when we left for home on Sunday. Stay tuned for the girls professional shots that my SIL took of the girls. I'm super excited to see them edited.
Hope your Easter is full of blessings!
3 comments:
whoah! I havent read for awhile--it was good to catch up, electronically anyway. Glad you had a nice visit in Medford.
Cute pics! Is that "the" skirt you're wearing, btw? The one that's been passed back and forth??
:)
Yes, it is 'the' skirt! And I'm wearing it again today for a funeral. It gets around. Then again, when there are few things in your wardrobe that fit right and look decent...you make due. Thanks for passing it this way!
Post a Comment