Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Uncle Bob's 60th Birthday!
I mentioned that on Good Friday we had traveled to Milwaukee to celebrate my Uncle Bob's 60th birthday. Family traveled from Colorado, California and Illinois to celebrate. I wanted to post some pictures my cousin Marla sent of the occasion. It was really special to get together with the Harris Family (since we don't see each other nearly as often as we should). The fish at Wauwatosa's Alioto's Restaurant was awesome and we had a whole room for the party!
Katie, Me, Sherri, Kaylee and my Mom.
My cousin Jeff, brother John and my Dad shooting the breeze
The Harris siblings- Trent Luck (the baby), Todd Lewis (the serious uncle), and Trudy Lynn (she's married to Bob).
The Harris crowd was well represented. Here's the 'fun' table!
Kaylee and Mom playing peek.
Coffee?
The cake...we'd been fasting all day for this!
The birthday boy blowing out the candles. Happy Birthday Uncle Bob! Thanks for giving us so many reasons to celebrate!
I had to add just one more... this is baby Ethan (my cousin Marla's little guy) and my Aunt Trudy. We didn't have any pictures of him partying with us but isn't he so cute! And I think for the most part his dad, Jason was behind the camera so he escapes the blog debut, but thanks for taking all these great pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeay, we made the blog!
Great to see you...
Post a Comment